"Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships"
- Michael Jordan
Unleash your Team's full potential!
Fostering teamwork is creating a work culture that values collaboration. Team building refers to a wide range of activities for improving team performance. Team building is pursued via a variety of practices, and can range from simple bonding exercises to complex simulations and multi-day team building retreats designed to develop a team.
Reasons for Team Building include
- Improving communication
- Practicing effective collaboration with team members
- Motivating a team
- Getting to know each other
- Getting everyone "onto the same page", including goal setting
- Teaching the team self-regulation strategies
- Helping participants to learn more about their own strengths/weaknesses
- Identifying and utilizing the strengths of team members
- Improving team productivity
Basics of Good Teamwork
- At all levels good team work rests on the 4 basic elements of goals, roles, process and relationships. High performance teams pay attention to all 4 elements.
- Goals: What we're trying to accomplish together
- Roles: Who does what and how we handle overlaps and interdependencies
- Process: How we run our business and how we work together
- Relationships: Communication and influence skills for getting work done together
Our Approach We from AsiaLeader want to make sure that your next team building exercise live up to its true potential according to your goals and expectations. We integrate the typical team building with real-time work objectives and establish a systematic workplace integration and follow-up process, considering an equal treatment of the 4 basics of good teamwork. You need to make the good feelings and the outcomes from the team building activity last beyond the final team building exercise. As in our Training Services we follow the same process of Expectation setting – exercise customized program – progress monitoring